Pro IoT 5-Band
- 25 dBm max uplink
- Up to 15 dB gain
- Built-in passive RF bypass failover
- Hardwire kit available
Pro IoT 5-Band
IoT 5-Band (basic kit)
Ideal for custom-designed IoT communication systems built within tightly constrained spaces, the IoT 5-Band cell signal amplifier’s power and compact design make it a trustworthy “Direct-Connect” solution.
Compatible with all carrier networks and equipped with an impressive uplink power of up to 25 dBm and up to 15 dB max gain, the IoT 5-Band connects directly with cellular modems to ensure strong, reliable connectivity in weak signal environments. In the event of a power failure, the passive RF bypass failover feature allows the cellular modem to keep going to help guarantee successful IoT data transfer.
The IoT 5-Band amplifier is ready to deploy by OEMs for use in a variety of cellular network capable equipment and IoT devices; such as vending machines, ATMs, security panels, and hotspots. The IoT 5-Band is also offered in a hardwire kit with DC power supplied by a vehicle or similar power source.
5G Ready – WilsonPro cellular amplifiers will work for the next decade and beyond.
Another Kit Option Below:
SKU 460219F – Hardwire Kit includes:
Mini-Magnet antenna, 6ft. RG174 Cable and 12V DC Hardwired Power Supply
Download Spec Sheet
How it Works
- The powerful antenna reaches out to access a 3G, 4G, and LTE data signal, and delivers it to the booster.
- The booster amplifies the signal and serves as a relay between the cellular modem and the cell tower.
- The cellular modem performs more efficiently as it feeds data to the booster and stays connected to the network.
- 25 dBm maximum uplink power, 15 dB max system gain
- Designed to link with a data modem as a direct-connect amplifier
- Improves overall cellular connectivity in weak signal environments
- Configurable to almost any Internet of Things (IoT) installation
- Bi-directional amplification boosts signals to and from cell towers
- Passive RF bypass failover keeps modem going if power is lost
- Auto-power control to help ensure maximum signal output
- IC-approved and compatible with all Canadian carrier networks
- Choice of Basic or Hardwire kit
Pro IoT 5-Band Specs
|Model Number||460119F (basic kit) • 460219F (hardwire kit)|
See what WilsonPro can do for you
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE INFORMATION AND UPDATES