Pro IoT 2-Band
- 24 dBm max uplink
- Up to 15 dB Gain
Pro IoT 2-Band
IoT 2-Band (basic kit)
Ideal for custom-designed IoT communication systems built within tightly constrained spaces, the IoT 2-Band cell signal amplifier’s power and compact design make it a trustworthy “Direct-Connect” solution.
Compatible with Canadian carrier networks using Band 5 (850 MHz) and Band 25/2 (1900 MHz) and equipped with a formidable uplink power of up to 24.1 dBm and up to 15 dB max gain, the IoT 2-Band connects directly with cellular modems to help ensure strong, reliable connectivity in weak signal environments.
The IoT 2-Band amplifier is ready to deploy by OEMs for use in a variety of cellular network capable equipment and IoT devices; such as vending machines, ATMs, security panels, and hotspots.
5G Ready – WilsonPro cellular amplifiers will work for the next decade and beyond.
Download Spec Sheet
How it Works
- The powerful antenna reaches out to access a 3G, 4G, and LTE data signal, and delivers it to the booster.
- The booster amplifies the signal and serves as a relay between the cellular modem and the cell tower.
- The cellular modem performs more efficiently as it feeds data to the booster and stays connected to the network.
- 24 dBm maximum uplink power, 15 dB max system gain
- Designed to link with a data modem as a direct-connect amplifier
- Improves cellular connectivity in most weak signal environments
- Configurable to almost any Internet of Things (IoT) installation
- Bi-directional amplification boosts signals to and from cell towers
- Auto-power control to help ensure maximum signal output
- IC-approved and compatible with Band 5 and Band 25/2
See what WilsonPro can do for you
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE INFORMATION AND UPDATES