- 26 dBm max uplink
- Up to 70 dB Gain
- Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) Technology
- 4 indoor antenna ports, up to 17 dBm each
- Remote access through WilsonPro Cloud
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 in-building cellular amplifier is the culmination of the latest cell signal boosting innovations—centered on its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) technology.
Depending on cell tower locations, it can run up to three outdoor antennas; each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers. Based on user need or preference, Enterprise 4300 can also utilize “common mode” as its default; requiring only a single outdoor antenna to deliver enhanced cell signal coverage to its four indoor antennas.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, integrators and building managers can remotely manage, monitor, and adjust the Enterprise 4300 using a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notifications are received via email or text. Designed to reach towers at greater distances, it also produces up to 26 dBm in uplink and up to 17 dBm in downlink—making it one of the most powerful amplifiers within its price range.
Relying on its four independently controlled indoor antenna ports, equipped with up to 17 dBm downlink power of their own, the Enterprise 4300 amplifies coverage area up to 100,000 sq. ft per amplifier.
Designed for wall-mount configuration. A rack-mount option available (Enterprise 4300R.)
Download Spec Sheet
How it Works
- Bidirectional amplifiers (boosters) detect and collect very faint cell signals—much fainter than your phone can detect.
- The boosters amplify faint signals to a useable level.
- The amplifiers broadcast the boosted signal inside a commercial building, allowing them to be picked up by your phone or other cellular device.
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) Technology
- Four independently controlled indoor antenna ports to power four indoor antennas
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm max uplink power, +17 dBm max downlink power on each indoor antenna port
- Covers up to 100,000 sq. ft. per amplifier with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Wall-mount installation
- IC-approved and compatible with all Canadian mobile carrier networks
Large Commercial Spaces
> 30,000 sq. ft.
Enterprise 4300 Specs
See what WilsonPro can do for you
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE INFORMATION AND UPDATES